Introducing Carol J. Rolke | Attorney
This is my bio. This is the page where I am supposed to impress you with my education, experience, and awards. And, although, I will endeavor to do just that, I’ve found that being authentic with whom I am is much more valuable. The journey begins:
Carol was born in Midwest City, Oklahoma, in 1970. She has spent her entire life living in the great State of Oklahoma. Unfortunately, Carol didn’t have the greatest start in life. Carol is from a broken home. Her upbringing brought her into direct exposure with divorce, teen pregnancy, domestic abuse, drug addiction, alcoholism, and, yes, even child abuse.
Carol dropped out of high school when she was 15 years old and got married a year later. Carol openly shares her past not out of pride or arrogance, but in hopes that others may be strengthened in their times of struggle. The story didn’t end there for Carol and it doesn’t have to end here for you either.
Carol received her GED when she was 19 years old. In fact, she received one of the best scores recorded for the test in her State at that time. She promptly enrolled in college, knowing, believing and persevering. She worked full-time and attended classes at the Oklahoma City Community College. Carol continued forward receiving her Bachelors Degree in family studies (psychology) from Southern Nazarene University. After a career in banking and finance, and after meeting and marrying her second husband and soul mate, Kevin, Carol enrolled in law school. Counseling, advocating and helping others always leading and guiding her path.
Carol attended law school at Oklahoma City University School of Law where she excelled because God is good. Carol graduated with her Juris Doctorate degree in 2003, graduating in the top 25% of her class. While in law school, Carol received CALI awards for Trial Practice and Employment Law. She also served as a research assistant and helped fellow students learn legal research software programs, all the while raising two children.
And the rest, as they say, is history!
- Oklahoma City University School of Law – (J.D. 2003)
- Southern Nazarene University – (B.S. 1996)
- Member of the Oklahoma Bar Association – Current
- Admitted to the Western District of Oklahoma – Current
- Member of the Credit Union National Association – (2009-2019)
- Mock Trial Coordinator (2005)
- Rolke Law – (2010)
- Credit Union Association of Oklahoma – (2009)
- Alberts & Associates – (of Counsel with Abel, Musser, Mares, and Kouri) – (2004)
- Spirits of Hope Legal Coalition – (2004)
- Kirk & Chaney – (2003)
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Family Law – (Divorce, Custody, Support, Paternity, Adoption)
- Estate Planning – (Trusts, Wills, Power of Attorneys, Deeds, Beneficiary Designations)
- Health Advocate (Nutrition and Cross-Training)
- Nature Enthusiast (Hiking and Fishing)
- Art (Painting and Mixed Media Arts)
- Sports (Baseball)
- All things Family (Husband, Kids, Grandkids)
- Church (Southern Hills Baptist Church)