Introducing Sarah D. Willey | Attorney
Sarah was born and raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma where she graduated from Sapulpa High School before attending the University of Oklahoma where she double majored in Political Science and History. After graduating she worked for a non-profit in Tulsa before attending Oklahoma City University School of Law.
While in law school, Sarah worked at the Oklahoma County District Attorney’s Office and the Oklahoma County Public Defender’s Office. Sarah also served as a teaching assistant at Oklahoma City University School of Law during her second year. Sarah served on the Oklahoma City University Law Review for two years before serving on the Board of Editors for the publication as a Resource Editor. Sarah graduated cum laude from OCU Law.
Sarah is close with her family in Eastern Oklahoma and enjoys traveling home to spend time with them. She enjoys not only spending time with family but reading, yoga, art, music, and traveling.
At Bedlam Law, Sarah works with families regarding divorce, custody, as well as helping families to plan their estate.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- J.D. –Cum Laude
- Honors: CALI Award in Civil Procedure II, Policing and the Law, Federal Jurisdiction
- University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma
- B.A. –Magna Cum Laude
- Major: Political Science and History
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Estate Planning (wills, trusts, deeds, powers of attorney and ancillary documents)
- Divorce, Child Custody, Visitation
- Child Support
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Oklahoma Bar Association Section Membership
- Young Lawyers Division
- Canadian County Bar Association
- Crain & Associates, PLLC, Attorney
- Oklahoma County District Attorney’s Office, Licensed Legal Intern
- Oklahoma County Public Defender’s Office, Licensed Legal Intern
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Teaching Assistant for Contracts
- Challenges to the “Killing State:” Eighth Amendment Concerns in Warner v. Gross