We Take a Team Approach When Advocating For the Interests of You and Your Loved Ones
The keys to successful representation in family law are communication and organization. We at Bedlam Law pride ourselves on diligently returning phone calls and regularly communicating with all of our clients throughout your case. Our team is trained to work with our clients at keeping them informed. Early in the case we will help you establish your goals and objectives for your case. This single task is the cornerstone of our team’s approach. The result is a “to-do list” for you and our team to use as case proceeds to settlement or trial. This “to-do list” creates a set of goals, and eliminates confusion and guesswork. By listening to and working with our clients, we have been very successful in resolving our clients cases to their satisfaction.
While coming to agreements is ideal, there are many cases where a compromise is not acceptable, and litigation becomes necessary. We have successfully litigated family law cases in many counties throughout the state of Oklahoma. On the day of trial you will be ready, organized and able to present your case to the judge.
Our team approach helps to resolve each case as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible. However, when compromise is not an option, and there is too much at stake for you to risk losing, we intend to fight for your interests and win your case.
If you want an experienced team approach fighting for your rights, giving you an honest opinion, and working to understand your personal needs and goals, Bedlam Law is the firm when losing your family and life savings is not an option.
Full Family Law Representation
There are a number of major components that make up a family law practice. Here at Bedlam Law we can help you with everything you need to ensure your family, and your rights associated with them, are protected. The main areas of family law where we work include (but are not limited to):
- Divorce – Divorce, or a dissolution of marriage, is a complex and often difficult process. Our attorneys will look at the details of your situation and determine what the best course of action will be to help reach your goals.
- Paternity – Determining paternity is often the foundation on which further demands can be made. Whether you need to prove a child is yours so you can demand a relationship with them, or you need to prove who the father of your child is so you can receive child support, we will help you every step of the way.
- Child Custody – Making sure your children are safe and properly cared for is critical. Once that is ensured, it is important to fight for their right to a strong relationship with you, as well as stability throughout their childhood.
- Motions to Modify
- All Matters Relating to Visitation
- Asset Protection
- Business Valuations
- Marital vs. Separate Property
A single case can involve just one of these areas or several, depending on the complexity. Our attorneys will work with you to identify what type of representation you need, and organize the best strategy to accomplish your specific goals. Whether that means working through mediation with your spouse, or aggressively battling in the courtroom, we have the skills, experience, and resources necessary to fight for you and your family.